Is Your Company Preventing You from Building Your Own Brand? w/ Phil Treadwell
If you're a real estate agent or Mortgage Loan Officer who feels handcuffed or suffocated by your company leaders, or you simply feel that they don't support you in your efforts to grow your brand, this show is for you. We'll give some context and a solution for you to help you get past this hurdle towards progress and growth.
Pay attention, real estate and mortgage execs! We're talking directly to YOU. Are you handcuffing your agents and loan officers and preventing them from growing their own brand?
Phil Treadwell, host of the Mortgage Marketing Expert Podcast joins us to have an honest discussion about how some mortgage companies and real estate brokerages are stifling their own people, preventing them from having any chance at succeeding!
Phil Treadwell is the VP of Development & Regional Manager at Mason-McDuffie Mortgage, and is based in Dallas, TX. He's also a co-founder of the Industry Syndicate real estate media network.
This week, Phil Treadwell joins host Dustin Brohm on Industry Connected to talk about:
- What to do if your broker, team leader, or boss is preventing you from building your own brand
- Why some mortgage and real estate companies still operate as they did 10 years ago
- Should social media be avoided because of compliance concerns?
- The Quick Marketing Tip of the Week
You can also catch up on past episodes of Industry Connected on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Alexa, or wherever you listen to podcasts 😎
Sponsored by: Agentology
Click Here to get 50% Off your setup fee
*New episodes of Industry Connected every Friday afternoon at 2pm EST on the Industry Syndicate Facebook Page
**Produced by the Industry Syndicate, the real estate industry's first media network.
- Follow Industry Connected on Instagram
- Follow our host, Dustin Brohm, on Instagram
- Listen to Dustin Brohm's Massive Agent Podcast for Realtors and Loan Officers