It's All About Reproducibility
Most of today's research depends on software. So, reproducing science and research results is ever more important. For this episode I have been following a 'ReproHack' event held at the University College of London in late 2020. This event was the first of its kind held at UCL. In particular, since - due to the coronavirus pandemic - it was run entirely online.
Listen to find out more about this event and what ReproHacks are from organisers, participants and presenters.
- ReproHack web page https://reprohack.github.io/reprohack-hq/ and Twitter account https://twitter.com/reprohack
- ReproHacks are happening all over the globe. Here a selection
- Latin R community ReproHack https://latin-r.com/blog/reprohack-en
- ReproHack in Belgium https://www.elixir-belgium.org/training/reprohack-hackathon-reproducible-data-analysis
- ReproHack Leiden 2019 (there will be one in 2021 as well) https://www.library.universiteitleiden.nl/events/2019/11/reprohack