JUMP 150: A Tour of Baja California Sur with Jackie
Join Jackie & special guest Carley poolside in Southern Baja for reflections from a one-month road trip post-pandemic. We talk rental cars, accommodations, costs, restaurants, and most of all - epic things to do like island glamping!
Los Colibrís Casitas pool! We were sitting in the two chairs on the right for this episode.
- Los Colibrís Casitas iBrochure
- Camp Cecil de la Isla iBrochure (drool-worthy)
- Camp Cecil de la Sierra iBrochure (the mountain camp!)
- TOSEA.net (Todos Santos Eco Adventures main website)
- Listen to the end for the magic words to get your 10% discount to Camp Cecil
- From Cabo airport rent from Cactus Rental Car
- La Ventana Aribnb - Beach Palapita
- Eat at Radaroma in La Ventana (order the chile relleno de pescado!)
- Loreto Airbnb - Posada Espiritu del Mar
- Loreto City Guide (my blog post)
- Things to do in Loreto (my blog post)
- Where to eat in Loreto (my blog post) - and also order the Combinación Méxicana at Mi Loreto (thank me later!)
- Airbnb recs in La Paz: Casa Allenda, Casa El Cardón, Casa Farfalle, Casa de las Aves
- La Paz restaurants: Maria California for brekkie, Claro Fish Jr. for best fish tacos
Please subscribe and leave a 5-star review if you're enjoying the show - it really helps me out!
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store