JUMP 154: Outdoor Europe for Adventure Travelers
Today we look beyond Europe’s iconic cities to its endless outdoor adventure opportunities in a featured interview from the Wander Your Way podcast.
- Thanks to our partner goodr sunglasses - listen for our exclusive 15% off code to join the fun and fashion yourself at goodr.com!
- Thanks to our partner ObozFootwear.com - explore more at TravelingJackie.com/oboz
- Thanks to Lynne Nieman for this interview - find more about her and listen to her version of this episode at Wander Your Way
- Jackie's bike tour videos: Castles & Wines of Portugal, 220 Miles Solo on the Danube Bike Path, Cycling the Swiss Alps, see more at TravelingJackie.com/biketours
- More Outdoor Europe JUMP episodes:
- 152: The Western Balkans Today
126: 5 Adventure Firsts in Europe
125: Off the Beaten Path on the Via Dinarica in Bosnia
118: Hut to Hut Long-Distance Hikes Around the World (sherry)
116: Walking the West Highland Way in Scotland
105: Off the Beaten Path in Tuscany
104: Cycling the Swiss Alps
93: Planning a Sailing Trip
91: 220 Miles Solo on the Danube Bike Path
Please subscribe and leave a 5-star review if you're enjoying the show - thank you for your support!
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store