Jacked Up - Kenny Wolfe
Kenny Wolfe joins Jerome Myers on the Myers Methods Presents Multifamily Missteps Podcast to discuss the missteps with coordinating move outs to lift a building. We learn why he decided to bring property management in house and how to buy across the country. Kenny shares how he jumped into multifamily by doing two passive deals and then syndicated a 76 unit. We hear about a 2 bedroom unit with 16 mattresses in it and the pain of finding sewer breaks.
Kenny believes that there isn't much difference between driving an hour and a half and flying the same distance.
In this weeks show we learn about:
- importance of accurate accounting
- things to look for when buying a company
- how to upskill your company by hiring
- what happens when cash for keys doesn't work
- challenges of older properties
- what drove the migration to Texas
- how much "cushion" is enough
- what dilution of equity means
- importance of being a people person
If you are interested in getting more multifamily investing education go to www.myersmethods.com
Say hi to Jerome
Say hi to Kenny