Jackie Loughlin on Boundaries, Negative Self Talk, and Hard Conversations.
Today we are joined by Jackie Loughlin. You’ve probably heard Grace talk about her before, so we really wanted to have her on the podcast to talk about what she does! Jackie is an intuitive life and business coach who practices somatic coaching, to help find the mind, body and soul in all aspects of life. Grace and her have been working together for four months now. We learn the differences between coaching and therapy and hear about her own transformational journey. Jackie gives tips on setting boundaries, having difficult conversations, and reframing negative self-talk! We also discuss the work that her and Grace have been doing together. There’s a little something for everyone and a pep talk to get you motivated to take any steps toward a better existence.
- Spindrift Seltzers Unsweetened Sparkling Lemonade with Strawberry
- Sobel Skin RX Bio Hyaluronic Moisturizing Cream
What We’re Reading:
- Transcendent Kingdom Yah Gyasi
- A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas
- Everything After by Jill Santopolo
- A Special Place for Women by Laura Hankin (May release)
- Let me Tell you What I Mean by Joan Didion
- Her Three Lives by Cate Holahan (April release)
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- Betterhelp: Get 10% off your first month by visiting betterhelp.com/badonpaper.
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!