Jaime Bettencourt of Mood Media: Elevating the Customer Experience and the Impact of Sensory Marketing
In this Martech Zone Interview we speak to Jaime Bettencourt, the SVP of Premier Sales & Account Management for Mood Media on the Impact of Sensory Marketing in Retail.
Mood Media released a study where they asked more than 10,000 consumers around the world what they most enjoy about the in-store shopping experience. They sought to learn which sensory elements have the greatest influence on customer attitudes and behaviors when shopping.
What did they take away from the study? In summary...
- Sensory marketing matters
- Customers are influenced by and respond to their sensory environment
- Investment in a sensory marketing strategy can pay meaningful dividends
This study provides important customer insights, inspiration and fresh ideas. You'll look at things differently, listen more intently, feel with greater purpose and be more conscious of your surroundings and your customers when you consider the evolution of the Customer Experience.
Special Guest: Jaime Bettencourt.
- DK New Media: Douglas Karr is a recognized influencer in the marketing technology industry. Hire Douglas to speak at your next event, develop an online webinar, host and develop your company's podcast, or train your marketing team. Promo Code: dknewmedia
- Download the Study: The Impact of Sensory Marketing — Mood Media asked more than 10,000 consumers around the world what they most enjoy about the in-store shopping experience. They sought to learn which sensory elements have the greatest influence on customer attitudes and behaviors when shopping.
- Mood Media — Mood Media is the world’s leading in-store media solutions company dedicated to elevating the Customer Experience. We create greater emotional connections between brands and consumers through the right combination of sight, sound, scent, social mobile and systems solutions. They reach more than 150 million consumers each day through more than 500,000 subscriber locations in 100+ countries around the globe.