Jeffrey Stevens - Decoding Amanita muscaria: A New Era of Mushroom Healing
Find episode links, summary, and transcript here.
Amanita muscaria mushrooms’ red-and-white speckled caps are emoji-level iconic. But most people don’t know that consuming low dosages can reduce stress levels, promote relaxation, and offer a restful sleep without next-day grogginess. Amanita extracts also possess anti-inflammatory properties that could significantly relieve pain. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg, according to Stevens.
As the episode unfolds, Stevens imagines the future of Amanita research for mental health, addiction, and insomnia, while revealing his life-changing experience as a Psyched Wellness guinea pig.
Jeffrey Stevens has 20+ years of capital markets’ experience and has been an officer and director with several public companies. He has taken three companies public via reverse takeover, built teams, and structured multiple M&A transactions, while building successful businesses.
- The path to Psyched Wellness.
- Why Psyched Wellness utilizes an Amanita extract vs. the whole mushroom.
- Amanita muscaria history and lore.
- Exploring the science of Amanita muscaria and Psyched Wellness’s “Calm” extract, AME-1.
- Calm’s dose-dependent effects and benefits.
- Anecdotal evidence on Amanita muscaria for sleep, gut health, and addiction.
- Calm’s market advantage as a legal food supplement.
- Jeffrey’s vision for Psyched Wellness’s future.
- How Psyched Wellness is educating consumers about Amanita muscaria.
- Psyched Wellness
- Jeffrey on LinkedIn
- Psyched Wellness’s preclinical study results
- Ep. 172: Paul Stamets & Pamela Kryskow, M.D.
- Ep. 189: JW Ross
- Ep. 190: Jonathan Lu & Shauheen Etminan, Ph.D.
- The Ultimate Guide to Amanita muscaria
These show links may contain affiliate links. Third Wave receives a small percentage of the product price if you purchase through the above affiliate links.
Psyched Wellness - use code THIRDWAVE23 to get 15% off.