Jen Wong as Leading as an Introvert
Born to immigrant parents on Long Island, Jen Wong says she was an introverted latch-key kid. Fast forward to today, and Jen leads people and business growth as Reddit COO. Talk about a turn of events. And as an LGBTQ+ woman, mother, Asian American and more, Jen says: holding these identities has given her the empathy she needed to lead effectively.
In this episode, Jen shares:
- Her fave sub-reddit (gardeners, this one’s for you)
- Her approach to prepping for events + talks as an introvert
- How working as a consultant gave her the business ed. she uses everyday
- Why her gut is her BFF when making decisions
- How being curious about people has led her to rewarding relationships