Jennifer Maynard on Regenerative Farming for Health and Longevity
IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why is regenerative farming the key to human and planetary health?
- How is regenerative farming different than most farms?
- What secrets do some regional diets hold that can help us reduce chronic illness?
- What are Phytonutrient Rich Foods and why is it important for our health? (this is what some call “eating the rainbow”)
- How does soil biodiversity and soil health impact human health and how can it heal the planet?
- What is the importance of diverse fruits, vegetables and healthy fiber in relation to our gut health?
- How does gut health affect our daily lives and influence everything from our immune system to our mood?
- and much more!
Reach Jennifer Maynard:
KatKhatibi @ Gmail.com
SUPPORT THE PODCAST: https://anchor.fm/healthfulgypsy/support
Be a guest in a future episode: https://www.katkhatibi.com/podcast/
Leave a voice comment or question and maybe get it answered or heard on a future episode: https://anchor.fm/healthfulgypsy/message
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/healthfulgypsy/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/healthfulgypsy/support