Jesus 101 - What's a disciple?
- What is a disciple?
- How is discipleship different from Western education?
- What is a rabbi, and why would anyone need one?
- What is a "yoke," and how did that term apply to disciples and their rabbi?
- What is the 10,000 hour rule and who coined that expression?
- Why do you think Jesus tells us to "count the cost" before we sign up to be his disciple?
- What might it mean to be "inoculated against Jesus?"
- Who explored Antarctica, and why did his bleak and severe newspaper ad draw so many would-be adventurers?
- Whose idea was it for you to go with Jesus?
- We usually come to God for a few areas of our lives to be fixed, but His goal is...
- Why do we need to unlearn and relearn how we think and live all over from the beginning?
- What three enemies do we each battle?
- Where is the primary battlefield?
- What are the three levels of apprenticeship?
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store