Joanna Kleinman: Dethroning Your Inner Critic
Joanna Kleinman has been working as a psychotherapist for more than 25 years. She is a Motivational Speaker, Best-selling Author, and Podcast Host.
Following motivational speaking appearances, Joanna’s client base became widespread. It naturally led her to shift her practice online and offer virtual treatment to people all over the world.
Through her practice, one-on-one coaching and group programmes, Joanne helps people rewire the intuitive ways they think and act. Her best-selling book Dethroning Your Inner Critic: The Four-Step Journey from Self-Doubt to Self-Empowerment and the Dethroning Your Inner Critic Podcast help countless people reinvent their experience and build the life of their dreams.
Today, Joanna shares her practice journey from in-person sessions to online treatment and how her ability to build a connection with her clients works in any session.
She reveals the inspiration that motivated her to become a psychotherapist and how she created the Dethroning Your Inner Critic Programme. She shares how you can deal with your inner critic and why so many people hold themselves back in life.
She highlights the importance of learning to live with discomfort and how you can use it as a catalyst for building your dream life. She shares how you can learn to cope with criticism and why our inner voice is helpful to our lives.
She also shares how the inner critic is a constant presence, why that’s OK, and why investing in others will help you build the life of your dreams.
“The most powerful life you can live is when you know the difference between you and the voice of your inner critic.”Joanna Kleinman
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How Joanna’s practice naturally transitioned to online treatment
- Why the ability to connect with people works in person and online
- The inspiration behind Joanna’s decision to become a psychotherapist
- How Joanna created the Dethroning Your Inner Critic programme
- How the programme uses the M.I.N.D method and a breakdown of this method
- What we can do to stop our inner critic from holding us back and combat imposter syndrome
- Why so many people hold themselves back from living the life of their dreams
- How you can train yourself to sit in your discomfort
- Why taking action in the face of discomfort will lead you to the outcome you want
- How you can deal with criticism from others and override the primal need for other people’s approval
- Why we have the inner voice, and how it helps us
- How Joanna works with her clients and what her working day looks like
- How Joanna organises herself to make sure everything gets done
- Why the inner critic will always be there, and that’s OK
- Why investing in other people will help you design your dream life
- What Joanna does to make it easier to deal with tough days
- What brings joy to Joanna and allows her to live more
Connect with Joanna Kleinman:
- Dethroning Your Inner Critic Website
- Dethroning Your Inner Critic on Instagram
- Dethroning Your Inner Critic on Facebook
- Dethroning Your Inner Critic on Twitter
- Joanna Klienman on LinkedIn
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC