Joel Monk - The Evolution of Coaching: Embodiment, Presence, and Moving Beyond the Individual
Joel Monk is a leadership coach, educator, facilitator, and entrepreneur. As a coach, Joel is dedicated to the development of conscious, creative, and entrepreneurial leaders. He co-founded Coaches Rising, a company at the cutting edge of online coach training with a community of nearly 50,000 coaches and participants from every continent on the planet. Coaches Rising has collaborated with some of the leading minds in the field of human development.
For show links, go here
- Coaches Rising and the evolution of coaching.
- Translating “emergence” from theory to practice.
- Joel’s journey into coaching, psychedelics, and other transformative modalities.
- The difference between coaching and therapy.
- Why coaches should have a referral network.
- Necessary skills to develop conscious, creative, and entrepreneurial leaders.
- Values, principles, and systems of meta modernism.
- Future developments for Coaches Rising.
- Joel Monk
- Richard C. Schwartz, Ph.D., the founder of Internal Family Systems
- Ken Wilber, No Boundary
- Steve March and Aletheia Coaching
- Ken Wilber, The Religion of Tomorrow
- Arturo Escobar, Designs for the Pluriverse
- Jeremy Johnson, Seeing Through the World
These show links may contain affiliate links. Third Wave receives a small percentage of the product price if you purchase through the above affiliate links.
This episode is sponsored by Beckley Retreats, a leading holistic wellbeing company that offers transformative self-development programs by leveraging the science-backed power of psychedelics in concert with supportive therapeutic modalities. As a trusted partner of Third Wave, we strongly recommend the upcoming retreats for Beckley in Jamaica, as well as many other locations. Head to go.beckleyretreats.com/thirdwave to book your transformational psilocybin program today.