John Nolan of Next Move Healthcare: Disrupting Healthcare Staffing for Better Outcomes
On this episode of Banking on KC, John Nolan, co-founder of Next Move Healthcare, joins host Kelly Scanlon to discuss the company’s mission of improving healthcare outcomes by following a “clinician-first” approach.
Tune in to discover:
- Why focusing on the well-being of clinicians can enhance overall quality of patient care.
- How Next Move’s flexible model can mitigate staffing shortages in healthcare.
- How Nolan has managed the company’s rapid growth.
- Business lessons Nolan has learned as a serial entrepreneur.
- Nolan’s take on the future of health care staffing.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store