Junk food you can't resist
In this episode, Christina and Kristina talk about:
- food we find yummy
- whether or not chocolate is junk food
- trying to eat junk food in moderation
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- to pig out on [something] = to eat a lot of something
- to treat yourself to [something] = to reward yourself with something
- in moderation = within reasonable limits; not to excess
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Use code 'FFCC40' to get 40% off your first month
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)