Just A Few Tangents - Dinner Plus Drinks #95
We popped bubbles to celebrate Simona's birthday and the launch of our new Wine 201 podcast!
If you like our wine episodes, and would like to hear us interview incredible people in the world, go ahead and download our Wine 201 podcast. It's a totally separate show and is released in seasons. Season one is out now and features 6 interviews with experts on grapes like Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec, and more.
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen and find more information on the Wine 201 website
- Or find the podcast listed just about anywhere you listen to podcasts!
Also, we'd really like to know if you got a Curderburger from Culvers - it's very important you write in and let us know what you thought of the burger.
Here are links to what we talked about on this week's show:
- Check out this awesome Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cake ice cream Bridget found!
- Nick's not kidding, a French retiree really did eject from a fighter plane while on a retirement gift joy ride.
- Know your washing symbols - Bridget has another great laundry-related product recommendation!
- Support what is by far the best team the world has ever seen, Arsenal, with a Gunnersaurus mascot stuffed animal!
- Finally, check out these expensive Celebrity Kid's Birthday parties and judge for yourself which one is the most ridiculous.
If you like what we're doing here on the Dinner Plus Drinks podcast, here's how you can follow along and get in touch with us:
- Watch on YouTube
- Visit our website
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Get links to follow the podcast in your favorite app
- Or email us at: hello /at/ dinnerlusdrinks /dot/ com
Thanks for listening, we hope you have a great week!
~ Bridget and Nick