K-pop and K-drama: Business Strategy Pt. 2 (Business Samurai Podcast #19)
The second part of this two-parter, with this episode focusing on what exactly makes K-pop and K-drama unique and successful.
My goal with Business Samurai is to get onto a streaming platform (ex: Netflix), whether live-action, animation, or both. There IS a possibility for this to happen, so if you like Business Samurai please support by:
1) Subscribe directly to the manga on LINE WEBTOON or Tapas.
2) Follow Business Samurai on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, or Twitter.
3) Listen/subscribe to the Business Samurai podcast
4) Any feedback on the story, art, etc. would be greatly appreciated!
5) Become a patron and support Business Samurai with a monthly financial contribution.
LINE WEBTOON: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/business-samurai-business-strategy-manga/list?title_no=536362
Apple Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/art-and-finance/id1370418266?mt=2&uo=4
Google Podcasts: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8zM2YxMjRjL3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz
Pocket Casts: http://pca.st/6wV5