Karl Palachuk on Setting Requirements for Your Clients
In this special edition, I lay out some information on choosing clients, setting expectations, and getting clients to play their role in your company. This is absolutely essential to building a successful business model.
When you look at your ideal client, you need to know what they care about and what they don't care about. What kind of buyer are you? What kind of buyer do you want your clients to be? Those questions will help you decide what matters and what does not inside your company.
References and links:
- Uncommon Service by Frances Frei and Anne Morriss
- My blog: https://blog.smallbizthoughts.com
- My YouTube: https://youtube.com/smallbizthoughts
- IT Service Provider University: https://www.itspu.com
- Customer Service Course at ITSPU: https://www.itspu.com/all-classes/classes/customer-service-for-it-service-providers/
-- -- --
Sponsor Memo: PCMatic
Think you know PC Matic? Think again.
PC Matic is working with MSPs to deliver true zero trust/default deny endpoint security.
Allowing only trusted applications and blocking all the rest. A light weight, simple to deploy & easy to
manage approach to application allow-listing.
Layering a default deny approach provides MSPs of all sizes the ability to again focus on prevention, and
PC Matic delivers this without impacting performance or efficiency.
Find out more about by visiting https://pcmatic.com/MSP
Be sure to ask about PC Matic's exclusive lead sharing program for MSPs backed by a prime time
national TV campaign.
-- -- --