Kathleen Chan, Founder and CEO of Calico
Kathleen Chan is the Founder and CEO of Calico, the supply chain OS that powers the $1.4 trillion eCommerce production market from concept to doorstep. Kathleen is a serial founder, previously starting several D2C brands and scaling them from zero to six figures in revenues in the first six months of operations.
Prior to Calico, Kathleen was the youngest professor at Centennial College in Toronto and ran national marketing campaigns at Microsoft.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- Calico’s origin story and how are they different
- Serena Williams Venture investing on Calico
- Vision of the company in 5 to 10 years
- Soft skills and hard skills Calico is looking for
- What are the internal challenges Calico is facing