Keeping It Real About What Is Fake About Me - 882
Today, Chalene comes clean with what is real and what is fake about her. She discusses how women seem to judge each other whether they decide to 1) maintain their appearance or 2) embrace aging and be all natural.
Also, in this episode, she’ll share a brief update about THE plastic surgeon responsible for her horrible scars, her recent laser treatment (for said scars), update on her vocal injury, shopping in Downtown LA, and a funeral this week.
Change Your Business, Change Your Life…IN JUST 3 DAYS! Join Chalene and Brock at MIA Live!!! By going to chalene.com/live
Check out the Checklist To learn how to get the most from your Instagram posts
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Links from today’s episode:
Be sure to subscribe to Chalene’s YouTube channel !!!
Links You May Want to Check out:
- Subscribe to Build Your Tribe!!!
- Check out Bret’s Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
- Be sure to check out the Push Journals and Notebooks!! Go to PushJournal.com
- Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
- Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement! InstaClubHub.com
- Check out all the Discounts and some of Chalene’s favorite things at Chalene.com/Deals
- Leave Chalene a message at (619) 500-4819
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question HERE
- Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #The Chalene Show so I know you’re a homie!