Keeping the dream alive in Portland
Jon and Justin do a founder retreat in Portland with Darby Frey and Shay Howe (Lead Honestly). We hashed out some ideas for:
- How do you start building a really big feature?
- What does version 1 of our "dynamic content" feature look like?
- Setting up Mixpanel: creating event triggers, funnels, and onboarding.
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
Balsamiq: They make a low-fidelity wireframing tool, specifically geared for non-designers. Get in the zone, and I feel creative right away. Try out their free trial: balsamiq.com
Clubhouse.io: Clubhouse is the first project management platform for software development that brings everyone together. It's designed for developers, but product folks, marketing, support folks love using it. Get two months free: clubhouse.io/build.
- Lead Honestly
- Photo: We got to hang out with some cool folks in Portland
- How to host a “tiny” conference
- How to host a retreat
- Hiten Shah: "Hiten bombs" article
You can reply to this podcast here:
Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: email@example.com
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Shane Smith
- Austin Loveless
- Simon Bennett - SnapShooter
- Corey Haines
- Michael Sitver
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis
- Dan Buda
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto
- Dave Young
- Brad from Canada
- Kevin Markham
- Sammy Schuckert
- Dan Ericson
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store