Key Takeaways From My $40K Mastermind
Kinsey shares her experience with the mastermind journey that elevated her and completely changed her into a new version of herself. This episode is about the key takeaways she learned from hanging out with those brilliant people who are making a great large impact, making a lot of money and have been able to navigate entrepreneurship gracefully.
“I came into this mastermind experience as somebody that felt small and felt like I don't belong. And I walked away, feeling empowered, knowing I am in the right room, knowing that my brilliance is very unique.”
Do not miss these highlights:
- Being comfortable means being stagnant
- Navigate through your anxieties and fears so it doesn't consume you
- There’s a huge Return on Investment in relationships, connections, collaborations, and shared learnings
- It is not so much about strategy as it is about mindset
- Entrepreneurship is a spiritual journey and within that spiritual journey is your identity
- Content is one of your most important assets as an online entrepreneur
- Immature people let the gap consume them but mature people navigate that gap, lean in it, and let it leverage them 80% of what you know is what most people don't know. Whatever you think is basic is most likely not basic for other people.
Free 3 Day Intensive
Discover The 3-Step Process To Taking One Signature Offer To 7-Figures
About the Host
Kinsey Machos, Marketing Strategist, is also a recovering people pleaser, self-sabotager, and corporate hustler. She helps entrepreneurs create and execute magnetic marketing and build expert brands so that they can get known, seen and heard online.
She believes that creating a business that’s 100% in alignment with SELF is one of the most important things that we can do as women -- because there’s an inner magic that we all have if we commit to an infinite pursuit of discovering (and re-discovering) that.
As a wife and a mom of three, family takes priority. And having a business that’s ran AROUND her lifestyle is a daily intention of hers.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher. You can also subscribe in your favorite podcast app.
Leave us an Apple Podcasts review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts.