Kim Train | Constant Learning and Championing Change
Nicola Denning-Millar connects with Kimberly Train.
With over 25 years in the real estate industry holding a variety of unique and innovative roles, Kim is a strong female leader, a champion of change and a collaborative and creative problem solver.
Kim has worked with Oxford Properties for over twenty years, and currently provides leadership to the 310.MAXX customer service platform and procurement programs. She driving strategy around KPI’s and standards, and supporting Proptech innovation adoption to enhance performance and quality and to ensure tenant retention and operational efficiency.
In this episode we discuss the following:
- The importance of identifying what environment and culture you thrive in
- The pros of being a generalist / "Jill of All Trades"
- Knowing your audience to adapt, grow and develop future strategy
- The significance of staying optimistic, positive and open to change
- Capturing and analyzing data and applying it to vision and innovation
- How to fight your way out of a box