Kings Island builds hype on new gigacoaster 'Orion'
We discuss a new project to help Winton Hills families become self-sufficient, a mystery on the Ohio River, Cincinnati's oldest black cemetery fighting vandalism and more.
Later (at 33:10 ), WCPO entertainment reporter Brian Mains joins to discuss Kings Island's big reveal of Orion, the parks upcoming 300-foot gigacoaster.
- New initiative called the ROC aims to help CMHA residents become self-sufficient
- BB Riverboats worker still missing after two-day search of Ohio River
- Crews recover body of BB Riverboats employee from Ohio River
- Kroger gas surprise: new chip card readers on pumps
- Union Baptist Church needs help preserving 155-year-old cemetery
- Meth use may be on the rise again in Northern Kentucky, officials say
- Top things to do in Cincinnati this weekend: Aug. 15-18
- Wild Cincy: Teen sets hiking record on Buckeye Trail days after high school graduation
- Kings Island to announce major new ride Thursday
- Kings Island new coaster track ready for assembly
- Kings Island reveals 300-foot gigacoaster Orion to open in 2020