LEADERSHIP IN SALES - DAMIEN COOKE
Damien Cooke is back with us talking about leadership. What is leadership in sales?
Leadership is not doing something for someone that he/she should do for themselves. So how do you define servant leadership?
- Supporting your team and removing obstacles
- Put people in areas to succeed. It is putting your self-interest behind others.
There is some natural skill to be a leader because you need a built in desire to:
- Care for other people (can't be taught)
- Show you how it can be done (partially taught)
Managers are different than Leaders:
- Leaders have dreams and far off destinations.
- Managers have the ability to carry out dreams.
- You must have both on your team to envision and then drive success.
Join in the conversation. Reach out to us at: