LL 103: Self Love + Believing “I Am Enough” w/ Marisa Peer
How would your life
change if you started believing “I am enough”? Today’s guest, Marisa
Peer, is a celebrity therapist and hypnotherapy trainer who wants you to stop
believing in the stories you’ve been told, the stories that make you seek validation
and make you say “Sorry” for everything.
Aileen and Anita
explore life experiences that can hold you back from loving yourself (even
decades later!), rewiring your brain to believe in your self worth, and how to
age well and still love life.
In this episode, we
- 1:16 – Rapid Transformational Therapy + How Marisa got her start in hypnotherapy
- 7:30 – Breaking down the stories and experiences that taught you to feel “I’m not enough”
- 9:41 – Destructive criticism, seeking validation & how women are taking back their power
- 13:48 – Why it’s uncomfortable to think, say & actually BELIEVE that you’re enough
- 17:38 – Can self love be arrogant? The happy medium between “selfish” and “selfless”
- 22:44 – Why age is actually THREE different numbers + Dealing with the fear of getting older
- 27:20 – Loving yourself at every age = Showing the world how to love you back
- 30:08 – Q&A: Marisa’s dream life, recommended resource, life-changing habit, best received advice & favorite part about life
- I Am Enough (book)
- I Am Enough (course)
- You Can Be Younger
- Soraa | www.amazon.com/soraa (Promo code: LAVENDAIRE)
- People can say and do mean things, but you get to choose whether to let that in.
- Every age is a dream that’s dying or one that’s coming to birth.
- Just be yourself and the world will like you better. But the best thing is, you will like you better.
- When you know you’re enough, the whole world joins you and believes it too.
Have something to say? Join the conversation in our Facebook group!
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3
The post LL 103: Self Love + Believing “I Am Enough” w/ Marisa Peer appeared first on Lavendaire.