LL 116: Understanding Astrology, Birth Charts & Horoscopes w/ Debra Silverman
Today’s podcast is a much-awaited treat! I mentioned being interested in astrology a while back and a lot of people asked me to share more. Since I’m a beginner, I wanted to bring on an expert: Debra Silverman. Debra is an astrologer, psychologist, and expert on marrying the two: interpreting the stars and how they play into your reality.
Debra and I talk
about the basics of studying astrology, balancing the concept of ‘destiny’ with
having free will, and why you shouldn’t be afraid to read your horoscope. Plus:
She drops a few insights from reading my own birth chart, so you all can get to
know more about my personality (P.S. I’m a Libra!)
In this episode we
- 1:30 – Astrology and psychology: How Debra combines the two to answer the big questions about life
- 4:25 – What you can learn from birth charts + How to understand your sun, moon, and rising signs
- 10:38 – How much of your destiny is written in the stars? Does free will even matter?
- 13:16 – How to see astrology working in your own life + What the Saturn Return means to current millennials
- 21:18 – Debra’s favorite resources for everything astrology, birth charts, horoscopes, and more
- 22:27 – Listener Q&A: Do horoscopes come true even if you don’t read them? What other astrological factors affect personality?
- 26:45 – Debra’s dream life, book recommendation, life-changing habit, best received advice & favorite part about life
- Astrology Answers
- The Star Community
- The Missing Element
- 2019 Artist of Life Workbook + Daily Planner
- Most people learn by mistakes and the way that your destiny shows up is by figuring out what you don’t like.
- Each one of you are here to wake up to your chart.
Have something to say? Join the conversation in our Facebook group!
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3
The post LL 116: Understanding Astrology, Birth Charts & Horoscopes w/ Debra Silverman appeared first on Lavendaire.