LL 123: Spiritual Self Care & How to Make Wellness Accessible w/ Branché Foston
mistakes. Everything is aligned.” I truly believe you can only figure out
your true path by exploring a bunch of different ones first. That’s how
Lavendaire came to be, and that’s how my friend Branché Foston has found her
own true path: making wellness & healing practices more accessible to
millennials, especially people of color (POC).
Branché has a wealth
of knowledge and experience in areas like yoga, reiki, herbalism, and
meditation – and it all came from her just being curious and meeting other
We talked about what
it’s like to have so many different passions and interests, how pain and loss
led her to spirituality and wellness, and her goals for making sure more POC
are recognized and represented in healing spaces.
In this episode we
- 7:42 – Advice for multipassionate people who have no idea which path to take in life
- 15:15 – Self care & healing habits Branché turns to during tough, painful times
- 18:45 – How the universe, your spirit guides & ancestors have conspired to shape who you are today
- 23:29 – The importance of POC representation in yoga studios & all spiritual spaces
- 28:48 – Branché’s spiritual self care ritual: Aromatherapy, herbalism & relationships
- 32:27 – Branché dream life, book recommendation, life-changing habit, best received advice & favorite part about life
- The Honey Block YouTube
- Apartment Tour Feature on Hunker
- Lavendaire Lifestyle Community
- Abide meditation app
- The Yoga Sutras
- We could not be in a better time to learn or try different things
- There’s no mistakes. Everything is aligned.
- Between the universe, between your spirit guides, between whatever other faith you have, you have so much working together for your good.
Have something to say? Join the conversation in our Facebook group!
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3
The post LL 123: Spiritual Self Care & How to Make Wellness Accessible w/ Branché Foston appeared first on Lavendaire.