LUCID DREAMING 101 - HOW TO WAKE UP IN YOUR DREAMS & CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!! Awakening Self-Help Tips from Robert Waggoner
If you’ve ever wanted to wake up in your dreams, and use it to change your life, then do we have the Lucid Dreaming show for you!
Today I’ll speaking with Robert Waggoner, the past President of the International Association for the Study of Dreams, co-editor of the online magazine, The Lucid Dreaming Experience, and the author of one of my all-time new favorite books, Lucid Dreaming!
Lucid Dreaming Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- When was Dr. Waggoner’s first lucid dream?
- What are pre-cognitive dreams?
- What did he learn from The Lesson’s of Don Juan by Carlos Castenada?
- What was the early technique he learned for Lucid Dreaming (and still teaches today)
- What’s the importance of modulating your emotions when lucid dreaming?
- What does it mean that only the mind distniugishes between the two realities?
- What do waking activties have to do with lucid dreaming?
- What is the shadow self?
- How are the top ways of getting into lucid dreaming?
- What’s the MILD technique?
What’s the NAP To Lucidity technique?
- What are other techniques and activities to improve the chance of lucid dreams?
- How do we remember our dreams?
- What advice for people who do not dream (or remember dreams)
- What is a conquistador of consciousness
- Is there anything to fear in lucid dreaming?
- What kind of questions can you ask in your dreams?
- What can you learn in your dreams?
- How can you heal yourself through lucid dreams?
- What does it mean to manipulate your dream body?
- What are the benefits of meditation and meditating in your dreams?
- What can we learn about a connected universe through our dreams?
- How important is it to talk with our children about their dreams?
- How can we help children with nightmares?
- For More Info Visit: lucidadvice.com and www.dreaminglucid.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation