Landsman on software
Justin is joined by everybody's favorite Twitter Uncle: Ian Landsman (founder of HelpSpot).
- Ian's encounter with his internet hero Joel Spolsky
- Do you get worried that this all going to go away?
- How scared should we be of the competition?
- How do you hedge your bets?
- We prognosticate about what our bootstrapper friends' blind spots are. 🤣
- We both ask for investors live, on air.
- How founders should manage their personal finances.
- How our past experience can make us blind to opportunities.
- How can devs connect with marketers?
- Which startups would we invest in.
What should we talk about next?
- Twitter: @buildyoursaas, @mijustin, @jonbuda, @ianlandsman
Leave a comment on PodHunt; it's like Reddit, but for podcasts.
- Email us: email@example.com
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Take It EV podcast
- Ethan Gunderson
- Helmut Irle
- Colt Borg
- Marc Beinder
- Anton Zorin
- Bill Condo
- Sofia Quintero
- Chris Willow
- Mason Hensley
- Borja Soler teami.io
- Ward from MemberSpace.com
- Travis Fischer
- Matt Buckley, from NiceThings.io
- Russell Brown
- Evandro Sasse
- Noah Prail, eventOneHQ.com
- Robert Simplicio, Simplicio.com
- Colin Gray alitu.com
- Josh Smith, hellosift.com
Brian Rhea (Pronounced “Ray”)
- Shane Smith, dev.transistor.fm
- Austin Loveless
- Michael Sitver, letterjoy.co
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis, usefathom.com
- Dan Buda danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto, thebicrowd.com
- Brad from Canada
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
- Kyle Fox GetRewardful.com
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store