Launching Activity Stats with Rahul Matta
Zac and Rahul talk quarantine goals, Tempo for Apple Watch, the all-new Activity Stats app for iPhone, and the upcoming 9to5Mac Watch Time virtual 5K in June.
9to5Mac Watch Time is a podcast series hosted by Zac Hall. In this series, we talk to real people about how the Apple Watch is affecting their lives. Subscribe now to catch up with each episode and automatically hear new episodes as soon as they’re released every two weeks: 🟣 Apple Podcasts | 🟠 Overcast | 🟢 Spotify
Sponsored by Monowear Design: Check out the latest collections of premium bands and accessories for the Apple Watch from Monowear.
Links discussed in this episode:
- 9to5Mac Watch Time podcast episode 6: Making apps for Apple Watch with Rahul Matta and Will Bishop
- Tempo for Runners on the App Store
- Activity Stats on the App Store
- Introducing Activity Stats
- 9to5Mac Watch Time Virtual 5K teaser
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review!
Follow Rahul Matta:
Listen & Subscribe:
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Watch Time!