Laura Pinto | Get Involved To Grow
Nicola Denning-Millar connects with Laura Pinto.
Laura Pinto may have found her way into the CRE industry by chance and not choice initially but from day one she has not looked back. Taking the advice of her mentors, Laura has involved herself with everything the industry has to offer and has experienced accelerated personal and professional growth as a result.
Laura is currently Manager of Strategic Initiatives at Avison Young and is a member of BOMA Canada’s National Emerging Leaders Committee. Laura has over seven years of real estate management experience and is without doubt a rising star in the industry.
In this episode, Laura shares her story so far and discusses the following:
- Best advice received in the early days of her career.
- How the latest technology (and training) is used to serve the end user.
- Proudest moment so far.
- The ideal work environment to elevate performance.
- A passion for efficiency.
- What Laura enjoys the most about her job and the industry.
- Creating an impact through training and processes.
- Laura’s role model growing up.
- Passions outside of work.
- Advice for anyone starting out in the industry.
- Why Property Management is a great career choice.