Leading a Dangerously Soft-hearted Ministry | Edgar Sandoval, World Vision
Edgar Sandoval's amazing story of hardship, hard work, and surrender is filled with God's continued work in each of us and this world! As CEO of World Vision, a large, tenured Christian Humanitarian Aid Organization, Edgar discusses the organization's willingness to respond to dangerous situations because of soft hearts, calling it the "right kind of dangerous". As generations change, Edgar describes focusing on holding the values that started World Vision, as he says, "the fruits are in the roots, and our roots are in the church, we were started by a youth pastor." From his personal story to pursuing diversity to how leadership sets the tone for stewardship - you won't want to miss this one.
Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts: https://www.ecfa.org/podcast
Watch the video version: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheECFA
World Vision: https://www.worldvision.org/
- ChurchEXCEL (Free Resources): https://www.ecfa.church/ChurchExcel.aspx
- Become accredited: https://www.ecfa.org/JoinECFA.aspx
- Seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship: https://www.ecfa.org/Standards.aspx
- About ECFA: https://www.ecfa.org/About.aspx
Connect With Us:
- Church and Nonprofit eNewsletter: http://eepurl.com/lekpf
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/accountability
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/evangelical-council-for-financial-accountability/
- Podcast: https://www.ecfa.org/podcast
Please be sure to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, and turn on NOTIFICATIONS. Thanks again for watching!
Disclosure: This video is provided as general educational information and with the understanding that ECFA is not rendering legal, accounting, or other professional advice or service. Professional advice on specific issues should be sought from an accountant, lawyer, or other professional. Opinions presented are those of the speakers and not necessarily the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.
Video Topics: NCF, National Christian Foundation, Giving Strategy, eternity, eternal impact, leadership, church, Christian, Christ, God, bible, scripture, church plant, missions, ministry, mission, congregation, worship, money, giving, tithing, tithe, give, finances, financial accountability, governance, stewardship, budgeting, budget, podcast, nonprofits, nonprofit, audit, transparency, trust