Leading in a World of Explosive Change with Henry De Sio, Jr.
Change. I’m sure you have heard that the world is changing faster today. Henry De Sio would tell you it’s not just fast; it’s explosive. Everyone is in the change game. Henry is a former deputy assistant to President Obama and is the author of The Playmaker Changebook: The New Physics of Leadership in a World of Explosive Change. Henry and Kevin discuss the new game. Teams are no longer operating in silos with one leader. Today, there are different teams and different leaders based on the situation. You collect your talent around challenges and opportunities. Everyone can step into their bigness. Further, there is a premium on empathy and bringing together people to drive success.
This episode is brought to you by…
From Manager to Remarkable Leader, Kevin’s Flagship workshop based on his proven leadership model.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Changemaker Playbook: The New Physics of Leadership in a World of Explosive Change by Henry De Sio, Jr.
- Campaign Inc.: How Leadership and Organization Propelled Barack Obama to the White House by Henry De Sio, Jr.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Connect with Henry De Sio, Jr.:
- Related Podcast Episodes:
Follow the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Follow this podcast through the options below.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/