Learn How To Overcome Fear And Start Playing Big Today - Jason Goldberg
“You can’t please everybody. You are not pizza.”
We’ve all been there. You’re ready for your mission. You’ve been planning. And suddenly, it hits you like a crashing wave you never saw coming. Putting yourself out there is necessary if you want to achieve anything amazing in your life. Whether it's getting that promotion or a great job opportunity, or even finding your loved one. When you play small and safe, you miss out on life’s opportunities. In this episode, our founder Vishen Lakhiani and international, transformational speaker Jason Goldberg talk about what it takes to overcome the fear of putting yourself out in the world when you have a mission and a message worth sharing.
Listen out for:
- The one mindset shift that will change your world.
- The “Known For” concept.
- Life-changing “Not Now” file.
- Live Bonus Q&A Session.
- Find Jason’s podcast here 👉 http://www.TheJasonGoldberg.com/podcast
- Get a free digital, audio, or paperback copy of Jason’s book here 👉 http://GetPrisonBreak.com/podcastpeeps
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW