DiscoverThe Angles of Lattitude Podcast: Learn from the Successes of the Creatively Self EmployedLearning How to be an Entrepreneur: A Review of 2 Years of Business, Podcasting, and Life with Laila Rahmatian (AoL 100)
Learning How to be an Entrepreneur: A Review of 2 Years of Business, Podcasting, and Life with Laila Rahmatian (AoL 100)
It's been nearly 2 years since I started this podcast. In those two years, I've been able to meet a ton of awesome people. Many who have been great connections that have opened me up to various ideas and new concepts. Even new ways of thinking.
The same could be said for Laila Rahmatian, who joined the show as frequent co-host after her first interview on session 14.
Since then, we've both had our growing pains and learning curves as we've climbed the entrepreneurial ladder.
In this session, we go over everything we've learned in the last couple of years. From taking a stand and using your past to be part of your future to not having to re-create the wheel, we've learned a ton!
Join us as we recap some of that information and discuss some of the common themes that we've learned along the way.
Thanks for spending some time with us and enjoy!
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
* What's Laila been up to recently since she was last on the show? 8:53
* How has a goal of traveling more been able to give her the power to get more accomplished? 16:15
* Where's JC at in business after 100 sessions of the AoL podcast? 19:14
* Things that Laila has learned while being involved with the AoL Podcast? 34:34
* What has JC learned through doing the podcast thus far? 44:27
* What are common themes that we've heard about throughout the different interviews of the show? 52:56
* What's a short roadmap that new entrepreneurs should follow as they're getting started based on what we've learned through 100
* podcasts? 1:11:50
* What are we looking forward to working on from here? 1:20:56
* Who are three influencers that have helped Laila get to where she is today? 1:23:54
* JC's Top 3 favorite books to tell others about? 1:25:22
* Something Laila still wishes was a thing? 1:26:57
* What was the smallest decision that JC made that had the largest impact on his life? 1:29:28
* What is something Laila thinks all high school students must know? 1:31:02
* Most awe-inspiring person JC has ever met in person? 1:32:54
* ... and MUCH more!
Right click here and save-as to download this episode to your computer.
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
* Laila Online: Website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
* Get your FREE consultation with Laila!
* Laila’s first AoL SessionAoL Interviews mentioned in this show: Cole Johnson, Mirna Bacun, Sara Divello, <a
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store