Leaving a Toxic Relationship and Finding Self-Care with Dora Gosselin
In episode 139, I talk with Dora Gosselin, Founder of Soberoso, an online community and podcast that supports men and women in recovery from addiction.
Dora talks openly about her experience in a relationship with a man for years that was toxic, and the night she left. Dora shares how she is recovering from both drug and alcohol addiction today.
Dora's story will inspire you and help you know that recovery and healing, and self-love is possible.
- Being stalked by her ex and gaslighted during the first year of her sobriety
- Giving up drugs and alcohol to start her life over at 45 years old
- How not drinking and drugging gave her the strength to leave the relationship for good
- Finding self-love in recovery and what Dora does to practice taking care of herself
- Self-care and boundaries in recovery
- Being in the moment and enjoying your surroundings in nature
To find Dora:
To donate to the To 50 and Beyond podcast, and support Lori's mission, please click here.