Legislative Update: Energy and climate as session approaches the finish line.
The 2021 session of the Minnesota Legislature is in its final month. Join the Fresh Energy team for a conversation about meaningful action for clean energy and climate that legislators can take yet this session. Learn what's still on the table and who they would draft for Fresh Energy's imaginary baseball team.
- Michael Noble, Executive Director of Fresh Energy
- Justin Fay, Lead Director of Public Affairs at Fresh Energy
- Anna Johnson, Senior Associate of Public Affairs at Fresh Energy
- ECO Act
- Natural Gas Innovation Act
- Building decarbonizaton
- "Rebuild Right" grant program
- 100% Carbon Free Electricity
- Clean Cars Minnesota
- White House's American Jobs Plan
- and more!
Listeners can stay up to date on our work via our once monthly email list, blog at www.fresh-energy.org, or by following us on Facebook and Twitter. You can support Fresh Energy’s work for a clean energy Minnesota by making a donation today!