Lessons From A Photo Shoot - 045
Have you ever had a photo shoot done just for you? If you haven’t, it’s about time you do! It’s really so much fun and empowering! And if you need a little more encouraging, listen to this episode as I share lessons learned from a photoshoot.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at http://tatianaamico.com/045
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- How important it is for women to get a photo shoot done
- Why you must make yourself a priority and do something just for you
- Why you should get over the fear of asking for help
- It’s essential that you recognize how important it is that you do something just for you.
- It’s not all about the kids, and it’s not all about the family. You don’t have to put yourself last.
- Whatever it is, we can figure out a way and become solution-savvy.
- One of the best things that you can ever work on is getting over the fear of asking for help or thinking that you don’t deserve help. People want to help, and if you have people in your life that don’t, it’s time to step up and find people that do.
What you need to do:
- Think about this: When was the last time you did something for yourself?
- Make yourself a priority and do something just for you.
“We need to put ourselves first. We need to make ourselves a priority. And that is not selfish. It is not being a jerk. It’s not any of these things that maybe someone is putting in your head or for some reason you are thinking about…”
“We can say all of these things… we can blame our situation, we can blame other people, we can blame ourselves, or we could figure out a solution. We can become solution-savvy.”
Thanks for listening!
Make sure to sign up here to get the chance to catch the replay of my live stream event.
If you want to hang out with me, join my free community on Facebook! And if you want to do what I do and you’re interested in growing a business while helping others, find out how to become a coach and fill out the application to join my team.
Remember, you are deserving and you are capable.
Connect with Tatiana:
Work with Tatiana:
How To Leave an iTunes Review:
– Go to iTunes
– Click the blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open up the podcast in your account
– Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
– Click the star rating of your choice and click the “Write a review” button