Lessons Learned From 1 Year Working With HIC - With Tavia Morse
Today, Hanna Hermanson is chatting with Tavia Morse, CEO and founder of Sweet Life Coaching. She’s shown to be a relentless woman who went from being sick to joining us at HIC and building a business that has helped over 2 thousand people! She’s revealing the way she went through that difficult journey for becoming such a great health coach. Find out as she tells Hanna what she had to figure out before having the great impact she now has on our team and her own clients.
You will learn:
- Her journey from getting sick to becoming a successful health coach.
- What courses and certifications can’t teach you and where to find that knowledge.
- How she got to know Zander and started working with HIC.
- The top shifts she had to make for succeeding as an entrepreneur.
- A few important questions all coaches need to ask themselves.
- Her greatest piece of advice for all new coaches who are just taking up.
- How important it is to hold yourself accountable.
Follow Zander on:
Follow Tavia on:
linkedIn: Tavia Morse Salvadalena
90-day launch program - www.zanderfryer.com/apply
Join High Impact Coaching FB to catch the LIVE Podcast - www.zanderfryer.com/fbgroup
The 7-Step Blueprint To Scale A Highly Profitable Coaching Business
51 Things You MUST DO To Generate Committed Clients From Social Media https://www.sydlic.com/51waystolead
The Step By Step Process To Enroll More Clients At Premium Prices https://www.sydlic.com/perfectconsult