Lessons from Ram Dass on LOVE AND DYING & HOW TO LIVE YOUR MOST MAGNIFICENT LIFE! with Mirabai Bush
If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about yourself and want to live your most magnificent life, then do we have the Walking Each Other Home show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Mirabai Bush, spiritual teacher, best-selling author, and co-author along with Ram Dass of several very special books, including one of the most beautiful and perhaps most important books I’ve ever read, and a new all-time favorite, Walking Each Other Home: Conversations on Loving and Dying.
That is just what I want to talk with her about today, about conversations on love and dying, and what it means for you.
Walking Each Other Home Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Mirabai first meet Ram Dass?
- Who is Neem Karoli Baba, affectionately known as Majaraji?
- What are our possibilities as human beings?
- What does it mean to look inside yourself all day – and how does it change you?
- What did Mirabai learn from her first experience in India with death, and what can we learn from it?
- What does it mean (from Ram Dass) to snuggle up to one’s suffering?
- And to snuggle up to death?
- What does it mean to shred roles and why is it so beneficial for us?
- What happened to Mirabai that nearly killed her, and how did it change her perspective?
- What can we learn about emptiness, zen and the meaning of life from Zen Teacher (Norman Fischer)?
- What can Ram Dass share with us about living?
- What can we learn from Ram Dass about his first experience with psychedelics?
- What is interconnection and how does it affect our lives?
- What do we need to know about how to die???
- What does it truly mean to let go of attachment?
- What is the importance of a gratitude practice?
- What is the importance of hugging?
- What is a mala ceremony and how can it help us???
To find out more visit:
- www.automaticwriting.com The Most Revolutionary, life-changing tool to help you tap into your inner-wisdom
Michael and Jessica have kickstarted their RV trip! Follow their exciting journey and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access. Go to https://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: https://inspirenationshow.com/
Follow Inspire Nation, and the lives of Michael and Jessica, on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive/
Find us on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@inspirenationshow