Let’s Crush Some Goals So You Can Be More Focused and Productive! - 779
If you’ve been following Chalene for even a minute — via podcast or social media or online courses — then you know how passionate she is about her Push Goal Method. Now, if you’re familiar with this goal-setting system, today’s episode will serve as a much-needed refresher (as Chalene feels we should be revisiting our Push goals at least once every quarter). And if you aren’t in-the-know, then you’re in for a real treat! Make sure you’re listening with pen and paper! Or, better yet, grab your Push Journal if you have one!
Join me for the FREE 11 Day Push Me Challenge
Thank you to our sponsor Soul CBD!! Go to MySoulCBD.com/Chalene and get 15% off or Use Code Chalene15 at checkout!
Links from today’s episode:
- Subscribe to Build Your Tribe!!!
- Be sure to check out the limited time Push journal Build Your Own Bundle Special!!
- Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
- Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement! InstaClubHub.com
- Check out the new supplement multi packs I am Myself Again
- Check out all the Discounts and some of Chalene’s favorite things at Chalene.com/Deals
- Leave Chalene a message at (619) 500-4819
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question HERE
- Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #The Chalene Show so I know you’re a homie!