Let's Go Cartin' with Phoebe Robinson
Just when we thought Ku and Su were the queens of adding to cart, in walks writer, producer, actor, and comedian Phoebe Robinson. She introduces a whole new term, “cartin,” teaches Ku and Su that you can actually max out a shopping cart online, and then brings it back to earth with her three picks for the show. Plus, Su tries to slow down and Ku tries to find the source of a long-lasting headache.
Please note, Add To Cart contains mature themes and may not be appropriate for all listeners.
To see all products mentioned in this episode, head to @addtocartpod on Instagram. To read the articles that reference Phoebe’s add to carts, see below.
- You can max out your cart at ShopBop: https://bit.ly/shopbopcartin
- Phoebe is trying to practice compassionate detachment: https://bit.ly/compassionatedetachment
- Speedy Morman on being lonely at the top: https://bit.ly/lonelyatthetopvid
- Phoebe and bae are doing more parallel play: https://bit.ly/parallelplay
- Check out Phoebe’s production company, Tiny Reparations: https://bit.ly/tinyreparations
- And the imprint alongside it: Tiny Reparations Books: https://bit.ly/tinyrepbooks
- Ava with the good bread: https://bit.ly/cookingoutlao
- Buy all three of Phoebe’s books at Powell’s: https://bit.ly/booksatpowells
- Watch Phoebe Robinson’s debut comedy special, Sorry, Harriet Tubman: https://bit.ly/sorryharriettubman
- Phoebe’s Book, “Everything is Trash, But It’s Okay” will be developed into a Freeform comedy series: https://bit.ly/everythingistrashshow
Stay up to date with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram at @LemonadaMedia.
Joining Lemonada Premium is a great way to support our show and get bonus content. Subscribe today at bit.ly/lemonadapremium.
Click this link for a list of current sponsors and discount codes for this show and all Lemonada shows: lemonadamedia.com/sponsors
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.