Leveraging Media to Grow your Biz with Christina Nicholson
Episode #117. Wondering how in the world to get media exposure? Today, we’re going to get an inside look from Christina Nicholson. With ten years as a reporter and anchor under her belt, Christina knows what journalists want and what mindset you need to get media coverage. Listen now for ah-mazing media strategies and secrets that will elevate your business!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The biggest misconception about when you’re ‘ready’ for PR
- What the focus of your media pitch should and should NOT be
- How to shift your media goals from ego-driven to profit-driven
- What you must do to actually make money from your media coverage
- Why getting PR isn’t the same as the Shark Tank effect
- How to constantly build your credibility by leveraging media
- Smart strategies to get PR opportunities you probably don’t know about!
“The people on Super Soul Sunday have built a brand over time with lots of exposure. If you don’t have coverage on a smaller scale, what makes you think you’re going to get there?”
“Profit comes from leveraging publicity. It doesn’t come from the publicity itself.”
“You’re always going to be top of mind if you’re constantly telling people, ‘I’m here.’”
More About Christina:
With her business, Media Maven, and her podcast, Become a Media Maven, Christina Nicholson is a TV host who helps bloggers and business owners grow by reaching thousands, even millions, of their ideal customers or clients in minutes instead of months through the power of traditional and new media without spending big bucks on advertising.
You can see her in front of the camera as a host on Lifetime TV, in national commercials, and read her work online in Huff Post, Thrive Global, Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, Fast Company, and Boss Babe.
Christina also has a local lifestyle and family blog, Christina All Day.
She lives in South Florida with her husband and three young children.
The post Leveraging Media to Grow your Biz with Christina Nicholson appeared first on Jaclyn Mellone || Go-To Gal Podcast.