Life After Sobriety, Online Infidelity, & Preparing for Surgery
The Dr. John Delony Show is a caller-driven show that offers real people a chance to be heard as they struggle with relationship issues and mental health challenges. John will give you practical advice on how to connect with people, how to take the next right step when you feel frozen, and how to cut through the depression and anxiety that can feel so overwhelming. You are not alone in this battle. You are worth being well—and it starts by focusing on what you can control. Let us know what’s going on by leaving a voicemail at 844.693.3291 or visiting johndelony.com/show. We want to talk to YOU!
Show Notes for this Episode
- My partner has been sober for 4 months and we want to move in together. What things do we need to consider and what boundaries do we set?
- I recently attempted to contact another woman online. My wife sees this as cheating, and she is right. How do we get back on track?
- Japan appoints minister of loneliness to address growing suicide rate amid Covid-19 pandemic
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- My 4-year-old son is going to be having open-heart surgery this summer. How do I mentally and emotionally prepare for that and prepare my son for it?
- Lyrics of the Day: "Patience" - Chris Cornell (Guns & Roses cover)
tags: relationships, substance abuse, boundaries, infidelity, sexuality/intimacy, marriage, reconciliation/forgiveness, parenting, sickness/illness
These platforms contain content, including information provided by guests, that is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only. The content is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional medical, counseling, therapeutic, financial, legal, or other advice. The Lampo Group, LLC d/b/a Ramsey Solutions as well as its affiliates and subsidiaries (including their respective employees, agents and representatives) make no representations or warranties concerning the content and expressly disclaim any and all liability concerning the content including any treatment or action taken by any person following the information offered or provided within or through this show.
If you have specific concerns or a situation in which you require professional advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified professional expert and specialist. If you are having a health or mental health emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately.