Life Lessons with Steve Weatherford and Ed Mylett
Steve is well-known for being a football punter for the New York Giants where he won the Super Bowl XLVI. After he left football, he focused his life on business, philanthropy, and his family. In today’s episode, Steve sits down with Ed Mylett, who is one of the most influential business personalities in the history of social media and was ranked top 50 wealthiest under 50. They talk about their lives, accomplishments, struggles, and plans. This is an hour and a half that you definitely want to spend your time on.
“The bad people remind me of what I don’t want to be.”
- Steve Weatherford
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Plug in, Get connected, and Win prizes
Turn on Steve's post notification on Instagram, comment and tag 3 of your friends who are not yet following @weatherford5 and have a chance to win prizes!
We love your feedback!
Subscribe and leave a review so we can help you take the EXACT steps you need to live a high-performance life!
In This Episode:
- A quick peek into Steve’s life
- Why the key in life is to learn to live blissfully dissatisfied
- The two types of happiness according to Steve
- The difference between being motivational and being inspirational
- What’s in store for Steve in the future
- If you’re interested in coaching, text Steve at (949) 763-5934
Steve Gleason - https://teamgleason.org/
Connect with Ed Mylett:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/edmylett
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/EdMylettFanPage/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/EdMylett
- Website - https://www.edmylett.com/
Connect with Steve:
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/weatherford5/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Official.Steve.Weatherford/
- Snapchat - https://www.snapchat.com/add/weatherford5
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/weatherford5
- Catch Steve’s full workouts on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Dms2vyzJwiN4UltE2_N7g
- Share it with other high performers #SteveWeatherfordShow