Life With My Mom from Her Couch in Michigan - 768
Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! Today, Chalene spills the tea from the cozy couch just off her mom’s kitchen. That’s right, the Johnsons are visiting Marge and Bill and, as you might expect, the conversation is all over the place! From insane (and scary!) dinner menus, heated debate on toilet paper etiquette, Marge’s “new fight” with Bill, the legacy of family worry, and so much more!
Links from today’s episode:
- Subscribe to Subscribe to Build Your Tribe!!!
- Be sure to check out the limited time Push journal Build Your Own Bundle Special!!
- Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
- Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement! InstaClubHub.com
- Check out the new supplement multi packs I am Myself Again
- Check out all the Discounts and some of Chalene’s favorite things at Chalene.com/Deals
- Leave Chalene a message at (619) 500-4819
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question HERE
- Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Stop dieting & start living:
Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #The Chalene Show so I know you’re a homie!