Lily Eggers, MA, LMFT - Soulful Alchemy: Healing Relationships with Self & Other
In this Psychedelic Podcast episode, Joseph Anew and somatic couples therapist Lily Eggers delve into conscious living for relational healing, parenting, self-discovery, and spiritual growth.
Find episode links, summary, and transcript here: https://thethirdwave.co/podcast/episode-212-lily-eggers-ma-lmft/
They explore questions like: How can personal responsibility and faith generate self-trust? What role do psychedelics play in illuminating the inner mind? Can relationships serve as conduits for healing and growth? Eggers shares poignant lessons from her teenage shoplifting disaster, transformative cold pool dip, and her experiences leading group couples therapy.
Join Joseph and Lily to discover how intentionality, self-awareness, and psychedelics can evoke meaningful transformation and relational harmony.
Lily Eggers, MA, LMFT:
Lily Eggers is a mom, entrepreneur, Somatic Couples Therapist, singer/dancer, medicine woman, and psychedelic journeyer. She believes that every relationship can be shifted out of monotony and stuckness and into sacred intimacy and spiritual evolution. Her life’s mission is to transform the stigma and shame around relationship therapy and coaching.
Raised and homeschooled on 75 acres of Maine wilderness, Lily delights in bringing the “wild” into her life and work. As a Somatic Couples Therapist, she adores igniting kindness, connection, playfulness, and passion into her clients’ daily lives.
Lily has trained with notable practitioners including Stan Tatkin (Psychoneurobiological Approach to Couples Therapy), David Mars (Transformational Couples Therapy), and Stanley Keleman (Formative Psychology). She incorporates sacred plant medicines, ceremony, and ritual into her practice.
Lily is currently writing a book designed to bring her tools, tips, and exercises to a wider audience. She is also working on a one-woman play about motherhood, identity, and psychedelics, called "Moms on Drugs," to the stage.
- Exploring the concept of trust amidst uncertainty.
- Lily’s lessons from being caught shoplifting at 13 years old.
- The importance of love and curiosity in relationships.
- Deepening inner awareness to foster healthier relationships.
- Lily’s perspectives from her unconventional upbringing in the wilderness.
- Lily’s story of reclaiming her authentic, uninhibited self.
- The sacred process of healing in relationship.
- How Lily works with group couples therapy.
- How to cultivate genuine self-improvement.
- Bringing humility to the psychedelic healing process.
- Lily’s website: www.LilyEggers.com
- Lily on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rootedrelationships/?hl=en
- Join the upcoming webinar to learn about The Psychedelic Coaching Institute’s Certification Program: https://thethirdwave.co/webinar/