Linux Action News 122
Android 10 has a lot we like while the PinePhone is real and closer than we thought.
Plus Red Hat's new desktop strategy, and what we think Mozilla is getting right.
- Welcoming Android 10! — Today we're releasing the Android 10 source code to Android Open Source Project (AOSP) and making it available to the broader ecosystem. We’re also starting the official Android 10 rollout to all three generations of Pixel devices worldwide.
- Google Releases Android 10 With "Vulkan Everywhere", Privacy Improvements
- The Verge Android 10 Review
- Android 10 adds warnings for USB port contamination and overheating
- The PinePhone is real & shipping soon — I am hereby happy to announce that the first PinePhones have now entered production and will start shipping to developers this month.
- Firefox 69 released — As of today, Enhanced Tracking Protection will be turned on by default
- Tor Blog: Browser Fingerprinting - An Introduction and the Challenges Ahead
- Introducing Red Hat CodeReady Containers — CodeReady Containers brings a minimal, preconfigured OpenShift 4.1 or newer cluster to your local laptop or desktop computer for development and testing purposes.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store