Listener Q&A Part 2: Pop Culture, Beauty, and Books!
We loved all of your listener questions! We had so many that we split them into two episodes and today we are back with a part 2! We saved the most fun ones for this episode. We’re covering everything from AIM screennames and celebrity crushes (Grace and Paul Rudd are going backpacking together? Becca stalks Scott Foley’s wife for updates?) to home decor inspo, how we found (and decorated our apartments), our favorite artists, and go-to gifts to give. And it wouldn’t be an episode of Bad on Paper if we didn’t share our best beauty and book recs!
Small Businesses Mentioned:
- Books are Magic
- Small Packages
- Nicely Noted
- Holt + Lee
- Candy Shop Vintage
- Hart Hagerty
- St. Frank
- Rebecca Atwood
- Cece Dupraz
- Hampden Clothing
- Bala bangles
- Augustus Bader The Rich Cream
- Acwell toner
- Farmacy cleansing balm
- Olay retinol Eye cream
- Tarte Sea Curl Mascara
- Weleda Skin Food
- Vintner's Daughter Serum
- Bioderma Micellar water
- Bite agave lip mask
- Olaplex no. 3
- Goop night cream
- Happy and You Know it by Laura Hankin
- The Idea of You by Robinne Lee
- On the Island by Tracy Garvis Graves
- Writers and Lovers by Lily King
- The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd
May Book Club:
- The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendricks
- Night: Go to discovernight.com and get 20% off with code BOP20 at checkout.
Podcast to Check Out!
- Natch Beaut Podcast hosted by Jackie Johnson
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!